On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 13:47:46 -0500
Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ctrl-F seems broken in aa23ac452c9f, I was thinking this was related
> to the #794 but now realize it's probably the new key handling code.
> Focus looks right, but nothing I can do (click, select, whatever)
> let's me type content in the Find: field.
>
> Cheers -Terry

Whoops, hadn't noticed this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/mnt/usr1/usr1/home/tbrown/t/Package/leo/git/devel/leo/plugins/qt_frame.py",
line 813, in wrapper
    return self.keyPress(event)
  File
"/mnt/usr1/usr1/home/tbrown/t/Package/leo/git/devel/leo/plugins/qt_frame.py",
line 848, in keyPress
    stroke = ef.toStroke(tkKey, ch) # ch not used.
TypeError: toStroke() takes 2 positional arguments but 3 were given