On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 6:28 AM Zoom.Quiet <zoom.qu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> SEE:List of languages that compile to JS ยท jashkenas/coffeescript Wiki
>
> https://github.com/jashkenas/coffeescript/wiki/List-of-languages-that-compile-to-JS
>
> may not need cod js, only base py can auto gen. all run in browser js code?

No matter how we produce the "raw" JS, it would have to communicate with
flexx to be useful.  I don't know how to do that.

I am working on a scheme that should work.  Just when we need to know the
actual contents of the ace (JS) body text widget, the PY side calls JS
actions to get the insert point, selection range and text of the body
flx.Widget.  The JS action then calls a PY action to report the values, and
the PY action continues the desired operation.

Imo, this surely can be made to work.