I would add: you are a programmer that desires powerful code/project
organization tools.

I'm not sure what brought me to Leo, but I stayed because I could divide up
my code into language agnostic chunks that made sense to me, no longer
confined to what any one's syntax had to offer in terms of organization.

Leo is a king here. emacs with outshine and ivy can give you cheap
imitation of what Leo offers. Obviously there is pharo+grafoscopio but my
work culture can't tolerate that level of unorthodoxy, it could barely
handle Leo.