Hi Edward - I don't think I'm in the target audience, at all!

I mostly use Leo to organise things.
Passwords, account settings etc.

But then I want to also deal with longer form text - LaTex infact. I have
used Scrivener but I've tried moving this to Leo and it doesn't look as
nice or have as many features but is more flexible and cross platform
updates are all in sync.
Leo's abbreviations make LaTex great fun.
I have loads of documents in text files and I can import them in seconds
and if I want @auto them - handy handy.

I've tried to replace orgmode with Leo - but that has had limited success.

Oh yes I write 25 line python scripts of terrible quality.

And if I have a problem in any of these activities I post here and people
who know (salute Terry - sorely missed!) are very helpful and never
frustrated by my level of competence.

And if the web stuff becomes simple enough I might be able to Leo my files
on the iPad.

Leo never crashes.

Leo is open on all my computers whenever they are on. What's not to like?

IH