> ...Leo's history, and my own personal history

Yes, that is true,
and this is one great history for everyone Leo's user,
whatever EKR choice which one new feature ,
always keep the kernel Leo feel:
0: outline view with quickly control
1: grace node types, make notes input and export match mind wand
2: great plugins, support all kinds of programming action

that all i need Leo help;

and thanx again, EKR made the so grace tools for editor everything as Literate.

Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月11日周二 下午11:02写道:

--
life is pathetic, go Pythonic. 人生苦短, Python当歌 ;-)
课: https://py.101.camp/