Hi,

I think that Leo has been pretty good at creating its own singular place
that no other program occupies. There are a lot of interactive
notebooks, for example and a lot of overlapping ideas in such space. But
the way Leo (de)construct text (markup or code) is pretty unique and
inspiring, even if to think in new combinations (like in my case with
Grafoscopio, mixing ideas from Leo, Jupyter and Pharo).

I'm not looking for an emergent interactive outliner in the Python world
anymore. I don't know if Leo can be extended in that way, but in any
case, seems that the way to do it, should be following the Leo culture,
instead of embedding Leo in other programs. Maybe there is some kind of
Qt widget that can be used to show interactive outputs for calculations,
graphics and/or rendered text that can be added as a (real time?)
lateral pane, but that exploration could borrow ideas from other places,
while belonging to the "Leo Culture".

Thanks for the exploration and inspiration that comes from the Leo
culture and worldview.

Cheers,

Offray