Hello to all my Leonistas friends!

Here's some good news for a change:

Since the VSCode API now allows for the nodes in a tree to have visible
highlight ranges in their headlines, LeoInteg 1.0.12 will feature 'distinct
search results' to be visible in the outline. Just like the regular Leo
offers.

This feature will be enabled, in part,  by new server upgrades coming in
Leo 6.7.2. (the current LeoInteg will not break with those new server
features, in case upgrades are not simultaneous)

Of course, this feature will be present from the get-go in LeoJS beta,
which I still plan to release before the spring.

Here's a screenshot of what is meant by "visible selection ranges in the
headlines" (*looking for 'bla' string with the find commands of Leo F2 or
F3, a match is highlighted in the second headline)*:
[image: Screenshot from 2023-02-03 16-28-25.png]

Playing with it this afternoon to try it out, I have to say, it greatly
improves the 'real Leo' feel and experience when using find commands in
LeoInteg!

Félix