@Thomas : For leointeg, it just relays the commands to the leoBridge
instance the server is running. So leointeg already ran any scripts from
it's first inception back in 2021. Just like it would normally in Leo, via
@buttons, @commands, or just hittin CTRL+B with focus on onw of LeoInteg's
panel. :)

For LeoJS, it will run javascript scripts instead of python scripts.

@Edward : Thanks! Yes I noticed your request for review, hehe , i'll get on
it and test those new features this evening.

It's been quite a cleanup/rehaul for leoFind.py those past few weeks! Can't
wait to wrap this up and transliterate all those updates into leojs!! :)

Thanks again! I really appreciate your comments and attention to all those
details!

Félix