It's looking better than say a year ago. I currently don't have any more
distros to try.  Manjaro, which I listed above, is based on Arch-Linux, so
probably any distro derived from Arch will have Qt6 too.  The big one I
don't have and won't have is Red Hat.  It used to be that Fedora was
basically Red Hat, but I don't think that's quite true any more.

Maybe someone else reading this will know more?