On 5/11/05, DJ Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm using both svn and 3.2.0 locally and I notice that the sysctl script
> has been moved to rcsysinit/S90sysctl.  In the current setup I believe
> that it should be moved to S01sysctl or better, it should be put back
> into the mountkernfs script.  IMO, we mount /proc in the very first
> script, it should be configured at the same time.

Matt(?) was having some problems with it, because some things in /proc
did not exist when that was called.  It was moved as far as possible
ahead to counteract that problem.

I hear dev.d would be a better place to configure stuff, but I have
not figured out how to use that [or sysctl for that matter...], so
there's probably no reason why it couldn't be moved back.  mountkernfs
should probably be renamed then.

> -- DJ Lucas
> --

Nathan Coulson (conathan)