Randy McMurchy wrote:

Jim Gifford wrote these words on 07/29/05 11:54 CST:

So as you can see, yes I did look at Greg's scripts, but I did not use them. What I don't understand here Greg is why you can say I stole your work and didn't give you credit, when I patch glibc to fix the issue and you don't. I think you owe me an apology. Greg you talk about giving credit to people's who work you use, I don't see such a page on your website, giving credit to individual's where it's due.

Everyone one was just asked, nicely, to quit blaming/pointing fingers/etc.
at one-another. It was agreed that in order for this list to become
productive again, posts like the one above should be eliminated.

Come on, guys, if there's nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

Randy,
I was pointing out the facts, as I see them and as they are on the list. This is my only post on this whole issue, everything else has come through Gerard after communicating with me. It's time for me to defend myself, because this little issue has caused me a very big problem, that only Gerard and few others know about.

--
------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LFS User # 2577