Jim Gifford wrote these words on 07/30/05 00:29 CST:
[snip bunch of garbage]

> How do you expect me to work with you on something when you attacked me
> like you did, what you did was totally uncalled for and unacceptable by
> moral standards. You should of communicated to me privately, instead of
> opening this up in the public eye, where this discussion will stay, to
> protect us both.

C'mon Jim, work this out off list. Nobody here gives a shit about
all this. We only care about the technical stuff. You say "instead of
opening this up in the public eye", yet you won't let it go. Please
drop it.

Nobody cares.

Instead of bickering with Greg, just let it go. If you guys can't
work together so be it. Leave your disagreements off this list.

Remember guys, he who has the last word in an argument is not the
winner.

--
Randy

00:30:00 up 119 days, 3 min, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.08, 0.31