On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Jim Gifford wrote:

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

That seems to be the natural course to follow. I would like to see some of the goals/guiding principles of Cross-LFS layed out, too though. For example, how closely does it follow LFS and decisions made there, like package versions, etc?

Depending on the outcome of this topic, I was going to design decision chart of how cross-lfs will base it's decisions. Which will have all the criteria of how we will do things.

Heh, I've long wanted LFS to deal with more platforms, so although I dislike cross-building when it isn't strictly necessary, and living on the bleeding edge, I've got to go with this. Looking forward to the decision chart.

Ken
--
 das eine Mal als Trag?die, das andere Mal als Farce