Ken Moffat wrote:
I was going to release these scripts a few weeks ago, but issues in my x86_64-64 results caused me to put them aside. Looks as if they might be useful for lfs-svn, so play with them if you wish.

I just used farce to diff the binaries from my first build, (the LFS-SVN build from the 10th) and the last build (the alpha_from_alpha build). The second build I'm currently using. so I didn't trust the results of diffing from / :). I can probably boot into a LiveCD and use farce to get diffs of all three if that's more helpful.

Anyway, the results of the farce run are in my homedir:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/farce-results

--
JH