> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
>> ĸen, beginning to think building from scratch is coming to an end,
>> except when we can match random git/svn versions of everything.
>

> Don't get discouraged yet.  I have seen reports of success with some
> relatively minor fixes (version numbers) that should be incorporated in the
> release version of gcc.
>
> It does seem unusual though that the changes in binutils-2.29 prevent
> glibc-2.25 from being built with gcc-7.1.
>
>   -- Bruce
>
> --

I totally agreed with Bruce. Its really not that bad, you can find all
the result of my working in progress with the coming tool chain (glibc
2.26 +binutils 2.29 + GCC7.2-RC ) The major point is that
GCC7.2-RC-wathever have to be renamed to 7.1.1 and retar so

My work in progress and the concerned logs for each part

Chapter 5:

https://github.com/NuTyX/core/tree/master/chroot
http://download.nutyx.org/logs/x86_64/development/chroot/

Chapter6: