"Edward Poe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would have to agree with you whole-heartedly.  I
> recently performed my first install of LFS using the
> LiveCD.  I really liked the idea that all of the
> necessary sources were right there on the CD.  I have

I have already written on this, and my message might have been referenced
(I am not sure), but I would like to say again "thank you" to the LFS
people and the LiveCD people. The LiveCD gives you the environment to
actually do LFS. No matter how good the book is, if you are using a distro
that doesn't work with LFS, or if there is something in your installation
that interferes, you are up the proverbial creek. The LiveCD provides the
book, the source, and the environment all in one. It doesn't get any
better.

Micheal