On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 04:23 -0500, stosss wrote:
> IDE this is 5 or 6 year old hardware that still runs fine. I do have
> newer hardware in another box with SATA drives that will get LFS at
> some point.

Not sure I'd have the patience to run an LFS build on something that
old. I mean, I've been using LFS on my desktop machines since that
machine was an old Pentium II, but I think knowing that there's better
hardware available makes it more frustrating to wait for build times.

My current machine is a couple of years old and good for a few more, but
I just know I'd be happier with a new quad-core box... :)

Simon.