linux fan wrote:
> On 12/3/09, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>> You don't necessarily have to build on that machine. However,
>> I realize that may be part of the "challenge".
>
> Hmm, if LFS 6.5 cross compiles, could you build it on a fast machine
> for the slow machine and then put it on the slow machine with rsync or
> something?

That's the idea, yes. I haven't personally carried out the process,
myself, but I've done cross compiles in general for embedded machines,
and for Windows machines with Linux, etc. There are those here
who have done the compiles on VMs and then installed on real machines
later via this technique, and they could probably advise you better
than I.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.