No small sense of accomplishment attaches to having "finished" up this
project.  Of course, this cannot be anywhere near as gratifying as
having actually put together this little project.  Many people no doubt
involved.  A warm "gracias" "merci beaucoup" "danke" to all of you.

As I believe I mentioned earlier, I've had no little experience with
proofreading and development of instructional material in the
university.  The technical "hanging together" of these LFS instructions
is quite impressive.  I mean to say, the fact that the instructions do
indeed lead almost seamlessly to a fine little linux os is nothing short
of marvelous.

Moreover, one aspect of this project that is equally laudable is the
fact that the actual "LFS instructional manual" contains, so far as I
could tell, one typo (more later?).  Just astonishing!  Bravo! technical
editors.

Once again, thanks everyone for the help and patience.

I believe now, I'm going to concatenate all my commands (or at least as
many as should reasonably be concatenated) with && and then try to get
it to build overnight.

Any precautionary notes before I light out for the wilderness?

r.