I created an account on Trac in order to create tickets. When I tried to
create a ticket, it said:

TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket
#None. You don't have the required permissions.

Also, I can't change the source xml code, can I? I am interested in helping
with LFS and BLFS.

--
Samuel Tyler