On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 07:13:44PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Samuel Tyler wrote:
> >
> > Also, I can't change the source xml code, can I? I am interested in helping
> > with LFS and BLFS.
> We restrict access to the ticket system to prevent spam.  I can give you
> permissions.  What log name did you use?  Also, LFS and BLFS are separate
> systems.  You need to register in them separately if you have not already
> done so.
> Also, we need to control who can commit to the books.  If you want to submit
> some patches, we can apply them for you.  After you show us that you
> understand the process, we can then give commit privileges.
And please subscribe to lfs-dev and blfs-dev.  If you have a change
to propose, please suggest what you want to do before you prepare a
patch.  And if the change meets with approval, do not do the
changelog.xml entry in the patch - that will be done by whoever
commits it.  Good luck!

for them.'     -- Small Gods

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?