Samuel Tyler wrote:
I created an account on Trac in order to create tickets. When I tried to
create a ticket, it said:

TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket
#None. You don't have the required permissions.

Also, I can't change the source xml code, can I? I am interested in helping
with LFS and BLFS.

We restrict access to the ticket system to prevent spam. I can give you permissions. What log name did you use? Also, LFS and BLFS are separate systems. You need to register in them separately if you have not already done so.

Also, we need to control who can commit to the books. If you want to submit some patches, we can apply them for you. After you show us that you understand the process, we can then give commit privileges.

  -- Bruce