Hi,

When I trieed to create the tools symlink this way:

ln -sv $LFS/tools /

I always got a error message telling that "ln: failed to create symbolic link
'/tools': File exists".
The only way I found to circumvent this was to give the create symlink command
in the following way:
ln -sv $LFS/tools/ "link_name"
where "link_name" was something I created
My question is this, will this symlink creation format impact future steps of
LFS? Can I leave as it is or must I create it exactly as it is on the book?

Thanks for all the help