Many thanks for your reply Hazel.
I won't be surprised to have made a mistake but I must say I concentrated
hard during every step.
I have the following in the /tools/lib folder:

"-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1203304 Aug  4 15:55 libquadmath.a
 -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root      971 Aug  4 15:55 libquadmath.la
 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 Aug  4 15:55 libquadmath.so ->
libquadmath.so.0.0.0
 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       20 Aug  4 15:55 libquadmath.so.0 ->
libquadmath.so.0.0.0
 -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   955232 Aug  4 15:55 libquadmath.so.0.0.0"

Does this indicate a mistake?

--
Kind regards,

John Le Brasseur