On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 09:58:54PM +0100, Pierre Labastie wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-02-10 at 20:04 +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
> > The segfault is in objtool (see my reply to Pierre) and the output
> > object file got deleted.  I was using 5.14.1, my gzipped config,
> > objtool and core dump are now at
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/tmp/
> >

> The core file returns "access denied". But maybe I do not need it,
> because with your config, the bug occurs also on my machine.
> Will try to investigate...

Oh, sorry, didn't realise it was mode 600, now changed if anyone
else wants it, although since you can recreate the problem, probably
not.

What really puzzles me is that 5.11-rc7 built fine, allowing me to
boot the new system.  But even with 5.10.15-rc1 (now released as
5.10.15) the problem remained and I had the impression Greg KH was
accelerating the movement of changes in Linus's tree to stable.

ĸen
--
Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error
code "418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short and