HI, Thanks for the patch. I will use it but the update will be pushed later.
The upcoming update
already branched out and is kind of locked for any but critical change. It will
include <string.h>.
Please understand that AMF code is used to build several binaries in the driver
and changes go through certain protocol.
Thanks,
Mikhail