Ok, the rk339 is soms sort of computer. You are receiving a stream on that
computer. Now you wish to decode that stream.

What is your purpose? What do you mean by decoding a stream? What has MPP got
to do witht his all?

Ffmpeg can decode H264. See the docs for a full example of this:

https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/decoding__encoding_8c-source.html

You need more than just including .h files. The .h files can be seen as
‘descriptions of stuff to be found somewhere else’. So having the .h files
might make it compile, but then it won’t link or won’t run due to missing files.

You need the compiled .so, .a or .dll files. So you need to compile ffmpeg
yourself, or find the binaries suitable for your system.

Regards,

Henri Zikken