I need an avpacket because i read rtcp stream using by ffmpeg and receive from
the rtcp stream an avpacket. Mpp can't read rtcp stream as i know.

Also I saw that ffmpeg have "--enable-rkmpp" flag a t the configuration stage.
And if I'm not mistaken this flag have to enable decoding using by rkmpp, but I
can't run it... What must this flag do?

>Basically the packet->data is just the raw data. You can just pass this on to
>your mpp packet as the buffer. Packet->size gives you the size.
I tried to add the received packet->data to mpppacket, but it doesn't work.
Also i want to clarify d oes the packet->data accurately contain unmodified
H264 data?(I receive H264 data stream)

С Уважением,
Приказчиков Антон