Duncan McQueen writes:
 > So - to be clear - I have a commercial produc that uses libdbi and the
 > libdbi-drivers, but doesn't include the actual databse drivers (such
 > as MySQL).  I don't static link.  Am I okay?

IANAL, but to the best of my knowledge you are okay. As your app links
only against libdbi, whereas the drivers are dlopen'ed, you should
even be ok when the drivers are GPL, not LGPL. But if your income
depends on this in any way, I'd rather seek professional legal help.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka