Hi Pabitra,

I asked a question on this list in 2015 and there has been no activity since
then. I didn't get an answer to my question. So I assumed that the project is
pretty dead. There is support for prepared statements. So I ended up using APR
DBD. The documentation is alright. Though I did find myself digging into the
source to understand a few things.

I haven't used it on Windows, but the whole point of the APR is cross platform
usage.

https://apr.apache.org/docs/apr-util/1.6/group___a_p_r___util___d_b_d.html

Best wishes,

Simon