Is this a case of people (lib tech/security community) trusting people  of
"up-to-now good security community reputation" (Phil Zimmerman and Jon Callas)
combined with public statements (to the affect of "we will be releasing the
source code") combined with briefings with selected groups?

Just curious. It goes back to the discussion about trusting open source
software, or trusting people who we believe to have good intentions.

Bernard

PS: To try and keep the mood light: I wonder if the founders are fans of
mid-80s German Euro-disco bands?

Bernard / bluboxthief / ei8fdb

IO91XM / www.ei8fdb.org