On 18 April 2013 21:45, Hisham <almiraatb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Activists whose sites come under attack struggle to find cheap solutions to
> keep their websites safely guarded. Many of them are looking for secure,
> inexpensive hosting. I've come across many such cases, from Senegal, to
> Zambia to Egypt to Morocco. Some of them ask for temporary hosting to be
> able to stay online until they can stand on their feet again.
>
> I'd be grateful if someone could help with this one. Are there secure and
> inexpensive solutions out there?

This company has hosting in Iceland:

http://ecodissident.net

Their website says:

"Iceland benefits from an ongoing quest to protect and strengthen
modern freedom of expression, the Icelandic Modern Media Initiative:

Assembling elements from the best legislation in the world, Iceland
wants to become a global safe haven for journalists and new media that
are being threatened or harassed and want to take advantage of the
best protection available anywhere."

Regards

Bill
--