This is very silly. The list would be much better served if people
would restrain from "metaflaming" on stuff that's not really " a
flame" - especially in this case, it sounds to me that's just another
instance of "friendly fire"

Best Regards | Cordiales Saludos | Grato,

Andrés L. Pacheco Sanfuentes
<a...@acm.org>
+1 (817) 271-9619