I just promised myself to point out people who are not being excellent
to each other, and you are. This comment was absolutely unnecessary to
post to libtech, post it to Nadim if it was itching you so hard.

Could we quit being egomaniacs and actually get some work done? I was at
OHM last week and a great amount of people are getting sick of all these
ego's. Instead of bashing each other, go do some fucking work to
actually improve the situation we are ALL in right now, surely, you want
that as well right? Remember, we have life's to save.

I never post anything in particular to this list because I don't have
time to deal with handling potential flame wars and all that jazz, I
rather get stuff done and so should all of you.

Stop being fucking egomaniacs and get shit done.

Cypherpunks write code not flame wars.