On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Griffin Boyce <grif...@cryptolab.net>
wrote:

>   I'd recommend reaching out formally (perhaps to privacy@ ?) and
> proposing a whitelist or other special consideration for Tor users.  You've
> got the name recognition to pull it off and you actually work for Tor. =)

Better yet, share the experience and practices of Twitter's competitors;
they have a stake in circumvention, I don't think these changes are against
their economic interests. It has to be difficult balancing legitimate
security practices with not curtailing access. In addition to Google's
setup, I believe that Facebook either whitelists circumvention tools or,
after the first time that the user successful resets their password, flags
accounts and ignores such behavior subsequently.

--
*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.