On 6/9/14, Tom Ritter <t...@ritter.vg> wrote:
> Twitter requires an email.  My thought would be that logins via Tor and
> other anonymity networks need to use 2FA.  Either the Code Generator, SMS,
> or email-click-a-link.  Either that, or require it on first Tor-login, and
> flag the account as not needing it going forward.

Not exactly, I think...

I've had my account locked for security purposes such that I can't
tweet or DM folks. However, I am still logged into the account and I
may, in that same session, change my password, thus unlocking my
account. All without ever reading their annoying notification email.

All the best,
Jacob