I know a number of VPN providers have a mode for hiding their OpenVPN
connections (the VPN provider I have calls it
"Chameleon" and says it's proprietary and you have to use their software).

The solution that I personaly think might be better, is using Mumble in
half duplex mode over TOR.

http://www.hacker10.com/computer-security/encrypted-voice-over-ip-chat-mumble-works-with-tor/
https://guardianproject.info/2013/01/31/anonymous-cb-radio-with-mumble-and-tor/

Also if you don't need a full time server, you can take Andrew's suggestion
and use a pay by the hr provider such as Amazon EC2 or Rackspace Cloud
Servers (although I think a number of other VPS providers have started
doing pay by the hour plans) - That should also give the benefit of being
able to change IPs more often and depending on the provider, being able to
change datacenters.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
i...@itechgeek.com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net