Il 03/07/2015 05:57, Inna Malina ha scritto:

hi :)

> Yesterday, on Canada Day, Facebook blocked my account (obviously
> following a report from someone who tries to stop my activism) and
> demanded to confirm my name by submitting my ID online. Instead of ID I
> submitted a letter saying that I get regular threats and feel rather

activism, or hacktivism, or "people that report", isnt the answer, but
the answer is new facebook's policy and a software that is seraching
random people that NOT stay signed with *real name and surname*.  with
the nickname, for exemple :)

and for more BAD, seems the policy is RETROACTIVE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook_real-name_policy_controversy

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/29/facebooks-real-names-policy-is-legal-but-its-also-problematic-for-free-speech

mine the same, but i think in italy only DIGOS/POLICE/VATTELAVA can ask
me a document ID, or a bank :D i dont upload a document neither if they
become purple, but a LOT of people are doing  for take their account.

i'm on third one, and i will go until they will die.

lol

yep, i'm an hacktivist, but they dont care, they care profiling and
tracking, and send notices to police o other shit regarding JOB, for
exemple.  or for business.

i'm in hackerberg mode_on.

cheers, lilo

--
lilo
http://wiki.debian.org/LILO
####
X-LiLo
/Informatica Sociale/Social Engineering Attack N@onis Team
/Consulenza Fiscale e del Lavoro
Ordine Consulenti del Lavoro 2586
centro autorizzato CAF CDL srl 00067 ScosseCAF
scosse.org @Casa Internazionale delle Donne
####
e' tutto calcolato, ma non funziona niente.
bit in rebels => devuan.org
*nuova* PGP-KEY-ID [RSA4096]: 0x0A0E6F2A
FINGERPRINT: 0CDE C1F3 4961 0B26 5B7A 3F1E 7033 7472 0A0E 6F2A
server: hkp pool.sks-keyservers.net