Hmm.. "Liberation Tech" sounds inherently political.. no one ever
complained, and rightly so, when mobilisation tools and tactics were
discussed in the context of authoritarian and anti-democratic drifts by
Sisi or Erdogan.. are racist actions by western leaders immune from
criticism and not open to discussion?