I see no reason why we should go make a war in Iran. I think its
stupid were in Iraq still. The war pisses me off for a number of
reasons: 1.To many Iraq civilians have died. 2.To many people my age
and old are fighting in the war and have been killed. 3.We are wasting
our money when it could take care of people here.


Wendie 
____________________________________________________________________
--- In [email protected], Emil R.Wolanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Stop the War FOR Terror
> 
> The Bush Administration is threatening war to stop Iran from
developing nuclear weapons. Such a war would drive more Muslims toward
terrorism. It would be a war for terrorism instead of a war against
terrorism. We should do in Iran what we should have done in Iraq. We
should return to our traditional policy of deterrence. Please join me
in asking Congress to pass a resolution opposing a Presidential attack
on Iran, and asking them to restore the traditional policy of
deterrence. You can do so by clicking here:
http://action.downsizedc.org/wyc.php?cid=54.
> 
> Thought I'd forward this on.
> 
> Come to DownsizeDC.org to learn more:
> http://action.downsizedc.org/wyc.php?cid=54
>


Reply via email to