Yes, it is always different from other platforms (want to highlight its
particularity)

At least I have never had such an annoyance when writing code on the OSX
platform.

I recently tried to install libev painlessly on Win32 to run my poor Lua Web
Web framework on it.

However, Win32 requires embedded compilation to take effect. Can I get better
libev build suggestions here?