On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 07:13:52AM +0800, CandyMI <869646...@qq.com> wrote:
> I recently tried to install libev painlessly on Win32 to run my poor Lua Web
> Web framework on it.
>

> However, Win32 requires embedded compilation to take effect. Can I get better
> libev build suggestions here?

Other than using cygwin or windows linux emulation, or their services
for unix, the only way would be to provide your own config.h file in
advance. But since windows doesn't have as standard ABI or even API, and
most compilers being incomaptible to each other, it's close to impssible
to do anything else, as libev can't know the compilation environment in
advance - that's what configure would be for.

Even then, configure couldn't guess how you want to map handles to fds and
vice versa.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de