On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 01:46:19PM -0500, Nick Mathewson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> In case anybody here isn't watching the commits list [1], Niels
> applied a patch from Maxim Yegorushkin to make the timeout
> implementation based on a heap, rather than a RB-tree.  Thanks, Maxim!

also, it seems libevent is exporting all those heap functions (they are
all external symbols). it probably shouldn't. or maybe there is some macro
trick that fixes this, but at leats in my .so all min_ functions are
exported.

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]