On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 01:11:50PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> icewm is available in RHEL 9.

Actually as Dan says, this isn't true.

I checked and it comes from EPEL:

# dnf install icewm
Updating Subscription Management repositories.
Unable to read consumer identity

This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use
subscription-manager to register.

Last metadata expiration check: 2:11:05 ago on Fri 30 Sep 2022 11:06:17 BST.
Dependencies resolved.
 Package                      Arch     Version         Repository          Size
Installing:
 icewm                        x86_64   2.9.9-1.el9     epel               1.3M
[...]

As Dan also said, the fix seems possibly because librsvg was installed
by some dependency.  Can you try the simpler solution of just adding
that dependency?

> I don't know if there's any reason to
> prefer metacity over icewm.  Usually when looking at virt-p2v
> dependencies, we tended to prefer, in order:
>
>  - availability in RHEL

This is really required, and moving icewm into RHEL isn't
something that is easy to negotiate.

Rich.

nbdkit - Flexible, fast NBD server with plugins
https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit