On Sun, Sep 17, 2023 at 04:11:25PM +0000, Raja Ram Sharma wrote:
> One more help is needed : https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/issues/124
> /***************************************/
> I can get guestfs_last_error using function_callback and write to log file.
> But "event Handling" is not working Also, std::cout and std::cerr still
> printing on terminal.
> Is there any workaround for Event Handling?
>  How to completely disable/enable standard output?
>
> In short, Any Debugging sample program,
> https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/issues/124

In the two programs in that issue, the first program sets an event
callback and the second program sets an error handler.  To capture all
messages you must set both together.

If you can produce a single, short reproducer which uses both types of
handlers and still prints to stderr, then I can look at that.

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW