On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 09:53:19AM +0000, Divyanshu Kumar wrote:
> Hi @Richard W.M. Jones,
>
> I am attaching a sample program of how we are using guestfs apis
> where we are getting this error guestfs_mount_local fail.

It works fine, I see no errors when I run it.

This is the third and last time I'll repeat this.  If you ignore it
again then I won't reply to any more emails from you.  So I advise you
to read it very carefully:

  I need to see the program that you're trying to run, or a
  self-contained reproducer, and I also need to see the _complete_
  output from the program from start to finish, not just small parts
  of it.

Rich.