Dear all,
I’m playing around with the elasticity tests in the system of equations
examples (more specifically Ex4 and Ex5).
In particular I’m trying to set the poisson ratio to nu = 0.49995.
With this choice the solution I get using second order lagrangian elements does
not make any sense.
For first order elements the solution looks more reasonable, but still
different from what I get from FreeFEM++.
Does it depend on the enforcement of the Dirichlet boundary conditions?
Thanks,
Simone