Hello Marina,

I like a lot your idea to organize a meeting/workshop/round table in this
way we can move forward with libreladies and how we can make our community
more inclusive and diverse. I agree with you to talk about CoC because it
is a really important thing that need to be discussed. ​Something else I
wanted to add is SWOT Analysis because I see it as a useful technique for
understanding the Strengths and Weaknesses of our community (relating to
diversity), and for identifying both the Opportunities open to us and the
Threats, in this way we can see what to improve.

Once the proposal will be approved we can find even other things that need
to be discussed, like how we can increase the awareness of this group that
we have, how other people can join and what they can do etc.

Thanks,
Jona