Hi all,
I would arrange a meeting/workshop/round table during the next
LibreOffice conference in Rome.

The idea is to move forward with our diversity group, talking about the
CoC[0] and the next step to create an inclusive community.

After a quick presentation about the "state of the art" of our community
the agenda could include a shared analysis of all the contribution
areas, underling all the critic aspects that need to be improved (and
some suggestions for reaching the goal).

Where possible and available I would officially invite the member of the
TDF team responsible for that area.

I would love to read some feedback from you before submitting the final
proposal for the conference.

[0] http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/code-of-conduct/

Yours,
Marina