Hi ladies,

> I would arrange a meeting/workshop/round table during the next
> LibreOffice conference in Rome.

> I would love to read some feedback from you before submitting the final
> proposal for the conference.

As y'all perhaps know, I'm out.

So I'm somehow less enthusiastic to participate in the conference (but for
misc reasons I guess I will anyway). In particular, I might be unable to speak
about D&I @TDF in public without crying ;-) which is not an image of me I'd
like to have uploaded to YouTube,  so I'm rather reluctant to do that.

However if you need i) TDF contributor statistics or ii) helpful resources (I
have plenty, e.g. about Codes of Conduct), I'm happy to provide those.

B.

--

Katarina Behrens

Softwareentwicklerin LibreOffice
–––
CIB software GmbH
Geschäftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
–––
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -235
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100

katarina.behr...@cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner